Our motto is simple.
If clients make money we make money!
What is the current problem with Mutual Fund distributors?
- Mutual fund distributors SELL many schemes to retail clients irrespective of Nature, need for such schemes by a retail investor portfolio.
- A mutual fund distributor makes 1% every year for the lifetime of your investment with the AMC irrespective of whether if he gives any advice to the client or not.
- As a result, many retail investors have 10-30 schemes in the portfolio with no focus and no returns
- AMC+Advisor keeps charging expense ratios in the range of 2% making money however the retail investor does not make money.
How do we solve the problem?
We give Fee-only Mutual Fund advisory with the following features –
- We give unbiased advice and have no tie-up with AMCs for any commission.
- We advise our client’s Mutual funds based on the quality of the investment i.e. quality of the underlying MF portfolio, Quality of the fund manager, the conviction of the fund manager, etc.
- We charge a flat fee for this advice which is not linked to the percentage of AUM.
This model results in massive savings for the clients as shown below.
|Year||AUM||Fees to AUM based Advisors||Fees to JST (Rs)||Client Savings (Rs)|
The total fees paid to AUM based advisors was Rs 9.26 L. In JST fee only advisory, it was only Rs 2.75 L. The clients ended up saving 6.52 L Rupees. The 6.52 L rupees saved represents 13% of starting capital! 13% saved is 13% earned!
Compared to others, our clients ended up saving 70% and in some cases even upto 93%!
Here is how the AUM shapes up with AUM based advisors and with JST!
Again as we can see above in AUM-based fees, we see an erosion of Rs 56000 compared to JST and 81000 when compared to the REAL AUM growth.
Investing with JST saved our clients 92.5% of their expense fees*! A rupee saved is a rupee earned! We take that seriously at JST and help our clients save massive money! Write to us today at [email protected]!
Fees start from 25,000 and can vary based on the nature of complication.